The University of West Cyprus seeks to help promising talented students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity called Scholarships for International Students.
The educational award is designed to provide financial aid to ambitious students about to pursue a degree.
Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for international students to get a full educational fund in Turkey.
A recognized institution of higher education, the University of Western Cyprus has four faculties, three faculties, and 18 separate undergraduate and associate programs offered in English and Turkish.
Why would you like to study at the University of Western Cyprus? CWU will offer its students the opportunity to pursue a world-class education and have the knowledge and skills to be successful around the world in their future careers. Here, while studying at this university, students can receive learning services and personal support.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Partial- Full Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree courses in Business Administration, Tourism and Hotel Management, Civil Aviation Management, Psychology, Logistics and Computer Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be considered for an international scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a conditional acceptance letter; and
- Be classed as an international student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission and get your conditional letter. After that, you will be automatically considered for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must upload the required documents such as Passport or ID, High School Diploma, and Transcript with English Translation and passport size photo.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the academic entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of West Cyprus will provide a 65%, 75% or 100% scholarship to new international students for four years in the department and one year for the English school.