Interested applicants are invited to take part in the EU student scholarships offered by Bangor University. The program is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The educational award attracts excellent students who wish to start undergraduate and masters programs in the UK.
Clarity of Information
Marvellous opportunity for European students to study in the UK.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales. It is one of the founding institutions of the Federal University of Wales and offers various degree programs.
Why study at Bangor University? The university offers excellent teaching and strong student support. It offers a wide range of subjects and a unique university experience. In Bangor, applicants will have many options from the university’s huge collection of courses.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these endowments.
- The above opportunities are not open to non-EU international applicants.
- Scholarships are only available for full-time courses on campus. (Note: Students who must study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be held on campus) will remain eligible for the opportunity.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for opportunities, students must enroll in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at Bangor University. All eligible applicants will be considered for these donations upon consideration of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide a high school diploma or graduate certificate, transcripts, previous school transcripts (only if required), post-secondary transcript, official survey results and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education was not conducted in the English language, you will need to demonstrate that you demonstrate an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, see the English language requirements page.
Sponsorship will be awarded as follows:
For undergraduate students: £ 5,000 per year – £ 2,500 off tuition and £ 2,500 off Bangor University campus accommodation fee).
For Masters: £ 6,000 – £ 3,000 off tuition and £ 3,000 off accommodation fee at the Bangor University campus).