A degree is a valuable investment that can help you achieve your educational and professional goals for life. Therefore, the University of Pittsburgh offers incentive scholarships for international students and housing.
Financial aid positions will be awarded to international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A nice chance for all international students in the USA.
Founded in 1787 as the Pittsburgh Academy, the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) is a state research public university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is made up of 17 colleges and universities.
Why study at the University of Pittsburgh? The university’s mission is to contribute to your well-rounded education by providing programs, services and facilities that promote learning, development and self-discovery, provide an out-of-the-class environment that promotes satisfaction with experience college and contributes to institutional recruitment, retention and affiliation.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: University of Pittsburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The International Student and Housing Incentive The studentships are awarded to non-immigrant students in recognition of solid academic performance and to alleviate the financial demands of international education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, students are encouraged to enter degree programs via their joint application or on paper at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcript or self-declared transcript, letter (s) of recommendation, essay, required student medical record, bank statement, financial responsibility form, international transcript evaluation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit the following:
- TOEFL IBT 80 or higher
- or IELTS 6.5 or higher
- (TOEFL or IELTS Exceptions)
- SAT 1 or ACT test scores
The University of Pittsburgh will provide the education fund to all deserving students to complete their education in the United States.