RWTH International Academy is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its partial awards for talented international students.
The funding program helps highly motivated students who wish to pursue a graduate program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Germany.
The RWTH International Academy was founded in 1999 and is the official continuing education university at RWTH Aachen University. It offers several masters, diplomas and preparatory courses for students from all over the world.
Why study at the RWTH International Academy? The academy is dedicated to promoting and developing the integration of professional and academic education. It offers participants the opportunity to practically benefit from the university experience.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: RWTH International Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Deduction of 33% of the course fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, you need to enter the RWTH International Academy. Next, you need to complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: motivation letter, CV, academic documentation, letter of recommendation, additional documents to support the application (for example, certificates for (extra) curricular activities) and a color photo of you.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check the admission requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable tests.
Financial aid positions will provide a 33% deduction from course fees to eligible international students.