Saint Mary’s University is delighted to offer EU Transition Awards. This scholarship is designed for talented students from all over the world to study in the Northern Territory of Australia.
The scholarship is available to senior students who have offered study in a full degree program at the University for the academic year 2021/22. The award will reduce family level (UK) tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees for the duration of the course or until retirement.
Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for EU students to tuition-fee discount on their degree course.
Founded in 1850, St Mary’s University is the UK’s oldest Roman Catholic university. It is a modern and friendly institution with a caring atmosphere, a strong academic record, and high student satisfaction rates.
Why study at Saint Mary’s University? While studying at this university, students have a wide range of options available to them from local residences, shared student accommodation, and private homestay accommodation.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a range of subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as a paying international student. This award is for new EU students starting an undergraduate course in the 2021/22 academic year who do not have an established or established status in the UK prior to starting their course at St Mary’s.
- Be a permanent resident of a European Union country.
- Hold an offer for a full degree programme at St Mary’s University commencing in the 2021/22 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take advantage of the opportunity, applicants must enter the undergraduate or masters program at the university. After that, you can fill out the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a copy of your official and final certificate / transcript, a personal statement describing your interest in the chosen course and motivation for studying, copy of your passport and email it to apply-at-storeys.ac. uk
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Santa Maria will provide the university tuition fee discount for the winning students.