The education fund offers students the opportunity to get an education. So, to help students, the University of Queensland is awarding international Linnett Family Mathematics Endowed awards. The program is available for national and international students.
The scholarship is intended to provide assistance to students in financial difficulty to study mathematics and statistics at the University of Queensland.
Clarity of Information
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international university of higher education in Australia. It is committed to providing high quality education and a research-based teaching climate.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ offers a wide range of counseling programs and support services so that you can have the best possible study experience. Here students will receive stimulating and stimulating education during their study time.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled or intends to be enrolled in the Relevant Field in an Approved Program in the year of the award.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to enroll in this educational program, we recommend that you enroll in graduate programs at the University of Queensland. After registration, you must complete and submit an online application form before the stated deadline.
- Supporting Documents: You must include your Australian Tax Office (ATO) tax return from the previous financial year (if applicable), a Centrelink statement (eg Family Tax Benefits or Youth Allowance) and a personal written financial hardship statement. (350 words maximum), your current study report (unofficial transcript or school report) and CV.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check the admission requirements of the chosen program.
Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable test. See the English Language Requirements section for details.
The University of Queensland will offer scholarships of at least $ 6,000 but limited to the fund’s annual income for the 2021/2022 academic session.