Applications are accepted for the international awards for the Diploma of Higher Education in Business (Enterprise) and Information Technology at the University of Victoria. Students interested in pursuing higher education are welcome to apply for this program.
The main objective of this funding program is to support international participants who wish to obtain higher education at this Australian university. The scholarship is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity for international students to get an educational fund in Australia.
The University of Victoria, based in Melbourne, Victoria, is an Australian public university. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution offering both higher education and technical and higher education courses.
Why study at the University of Victoria? The university offers a wide variety of training programs at the undergraduate, post-doctoral and doctoral level. Students can also find several short courses in arts subjects available here and study abroad opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma programme
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma degree programme in Business (Enterprise) and Information of Technology by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate (VCE or equivalent).
- Must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The first candidates must enter the University. Thereafter, applicants must submit the online application form for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: certified copies of their transcripts and other supporting documentation filled out Advanced Stay forms (in case of a credit application).
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must check the admission requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof that you have achieved one of the following levels of English proficiency: IELTS (academic module): overall score of 5.5 (no band below 5.0), TOEFL Internet: overall score of 55. Section scores not less than: Listening: 9, Speaking: 16, Reading: 10, Writing: 18, Pearson’s Test of English (PTE): overall score 42-49 (no section score below 40), Cambridge University – Advanced (CAE) : Overall score of 162. No individual bands below 154, Sydney School of English: Completion of English for Academic Purpose (EAP) 1 with an A grade, IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE: these tests must not be taken more than two years before the start of the course.
The University of Victoria will award a 20% discount and a before / after scholarship fee (4 units): $ 11,330 / $ 9064.